Boat Dock Cover Material & Maintenance
HarborTime® Edge is a water-repellent, mildew resistant two-ply polyester duck fabric with pigmented hybrid vinyl resin top coating. Proper maintenance is important to achieve maximum years of enjoyable use. Routine care is quite simple, but certain procedures are recommended:
- Keep dirt, leaves and other debris from accumulating on the fabric surface. Washing down with a garden hose on a bright sunny day is recommended about once a month.
- To remove dirt from either side of the material, use a soft brush and a mild soap solution (such as Ivory). Do not use bleach. Rinse thoroughly with clear water and let dry completely before storing or rolling. (If accidental tears occur, repair them as soon as possible.)
- Do not store or roll up while wet. Be sure to clean and dry before storage. Mildew can grow during storage if moisture is present.
- Avoid cleaning in a commercial car wash. Do not steam or pressure wash.
- If used for boat cover, keep cover secure while trailering.
SlipSki Solutions offers the following boat lift canopy fabric.
HarborTime Edge, an improvement of the original HarborTime fabric, features Perfecta Marine® technology for enhanced heat reduction and reflection. This means cooler surfaces and lower interior temperatures. The high-performing marine fabric is offered exclusively through Trivantage. Made from coated polyester, the fabric has excellent abrasion resistance.
It defends against UV rays, mildew, and water, which means it excels under harsh conditions. The boat fabric is stabilized to ensure a continuous fit. Applications include splash curtains, T-tops, bimini covers, mooring, travel covers, and other marine uses. It meets all marine-grade demands with optimal strength and colorfastness.
Please contact us if you are looking for a different color than what you see here.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Made In USA
SEE WHY PEOPLE LOVE
We had a low profile boat cover for 13 years. We decided to “upgrade” to the best. I loved working with these guys. Ed came over quickly and took all the measurements. He was very personable and knowledgeable. The next thing, Ed and Daniel came and took away my old cover. Ed explained the manufacturing process, gave me a delivery timeframe and stuck to it.
They just came and installed it yesterday. All done, all good. I was amazed at their experience. Daniel Built our Slipski. It’s beautiful !! Thank you.
We recently decided to replace our existing “Quonset Hut” style boat cover with Slipski Solutions Dorado model boat slip cover. We could not be more happy with that decision. Ed and Daniel were a pleasure to work with. We found them to be very knowledgeable and responsive to all of our questions. The removal of our old cover and the construction of our new one went flawlessly. We are very pleased with the quality of the product. Our view of the lake has improved dramatically. If you are in need of this type of product, we would enthusiastically recommend Ed and his crew at SlipSki Soultions.
There product and professional work is above and beyond. They should be rated much more then 5 stars. They are company who goes above and beyond there word. I would recommend SlipSki to anyone. I am also happy to call them friends.
Ed and Scott traveled all then way to Long Island, NY and created a wonderful enclosure for my boat and the job was up in one day and did it in the cold. Thank you SlipSki for an out standing job.